Dec 6, 2013

Crochet Christmas Trees, free patterns!

Tell me, which one of these is your favourite?
 
Christmas 'Popsicle' Ornaments by Annemarie
 
crochet christmas tree pattern 
A trio of Christmas tree cones... by Petals to Picots


Amigurumi Christmas tree  by Lilleliis
 
christmas tree ornament // by melimelum
 
Amigurum-tree Ornament by Vickie Howel
 
image of crochet xmas trees being blocked
Crochet Christmas Tree Decoration by Amjaylou 

Christmas Rounds Tree Decorations by Homemade@myplace

Soft Christmas Trees at Craft.net

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I love the round ones by Homemade...the others are cute, but those are so whimsical...

Stefanie said...

There are some cute tree projects here! Thanks for sharing.

* said...

I really like the last two...I think the circle ones are very clever, a bit different.....I made crocheted baubles for a gift last year which came out well I thought...wish I was so organised that I had the time....still doing last minute presents!

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...