Jul 3, 2011

Scrapbookin'

Lately I've been tearing pages out of magazines - it's a long story and I won't bore you with it... But I didn't know what to do with these loose pages.. So yesterday I thought of making some kind of scrapbook.

I've never made anything like before, but it was fun! Here's the result!




Of course I'm not done with this, I just started so I wonder what it looks like in 6months! And I will definately make some more - when I'm in the mood - I think I'll get better at it and then they'll look more like an actual scrapbook.. I hope!

2 comments:

Crafty-Laura said...

Hey Lily! Your scrapbook looks great! Super idea :D I've done quite a few scrapbooks for holidays and trips I've made, it's a great way to find somewhere permanent to keep all those tickets, leaflets, and postcards you pick up. I look forward to seeing more of your scrapbooking on your blog! Laura x

Unknown said...

Thanks Laura! If you have any tips or tricks for me definately let me know okay?! ;-)

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...