Jul 13, 2011

A Night in Amsterdam

Last Saturday evening I felt like doing stuff! So BF and I hopped onto our scooter and drove to the centre of our town, Amsterdam! I got my camera to get some shots of the city during sunset!

Het Spui, famous street in Amsterdam shopping centre.. (although I always forget where it is, I only know shops!)


A pretty canal (At the next canal there was an unexpected concert with loads of people! And this one "next door" was so peaceful and quiet..) :


There it is, Spiegelconcert on the Spiegelgracht!


Canal Houses... I love those houses.. I wish I could afford one!

 I love how black&white gives a different character to the picture, don't you? Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed! Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

lien said...

Ja, zwart/wit geeft zoveel meer sfeer! Lijken wel foto's uit langvervlogen tijden :-)
Fijne woensdag! x Carolien

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Thanks for sharing a little bit of Amsterdam with us - it's one city I've never been to but would love to visit

Unknown said...

Grappig he? :) Het was toch echt afgelopen zaterdag! Dankjewel voor het langswippen op mijn blog Carolien!

Caroline, if you ever have the possibility to visit, please do! But I'd advise to come in summer - I feel the city looks nicer then! :)

fairyhedgehog said...

The black and white makes them look old, to me!

They're lovely photos. That concert looked fun.

Unknown said...

They do look old, don't they Fairy?! But I love that since it was really last Saturday that I took them! How funny that a color-filter can make such a difference..

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...