May 14, 2011

Tirame-loves-u

Comfort Food.. Even though I'm only 26 springs old, I feel like I've invented it!

One of my major dislikes about me is that I LOVE eating sweets during crafting (being honest, you can delete the "during crafting" part).... And lately I've been craving & eating tiramisu. I've never liked it as a child - now I cannot stop eating it.. It's disgusting how much I eat!

Tiramisu
So I need help! I want those cravings GONE!!!! I've quit smoking, so that's a big no-no.. Tea and water I already drink a lot... And I stuff myself at regular dinners as well! Oh and by the way I'm NOT pregnant! So I'm almost at the point of becoming this tiny - but fatty - lady..



Please.. Somebody.. Help Me..



Tira... Me... loves... U!!!!!!

No comments:

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...